Summa sidvyer

söndag 27 november 2011

-

You said that you love me, yesterday and today. Nobody have ever meant that when they've said it before. I don't know if I should believe you, I just know that it's true when you say it in reality. When you have acomplished that, it's for real. I care too much, you mean too much to me for me to just say I love you too when I don't mean it. I don't love you just yet, I don't know if I ever will. But I wish so bad that we can take this in right time, not too fast or too slow. I really like you, like, ALOT. And I want to be with you too. All I want is to be around you all the time, you are what crosses my mind every day. You give me butterflies. I can be myself with you and when i'm around you I don't have to worry about anything, It feels like I have known you my whole life.  If you really love me, you'll wait for me to do the same. 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar