Summa sidvyer

söndag 2 oktober 2011

I know you're not worth me, and I shouldn't love you. I don't want to either, but I can't help who I fall for, and this time it was you. The first time I felt something for real, that hurts, I never thought I'd fall this hard. I regret that I sank my guard and let you hurt me. I know you remember, you and I both know it. So why do you lie and deliberately hurt me, when you know that I really liked you, and now love you? Do you realize what you have done? How much damage you have caused on just one month, please, I don't wanna see you. Leave me alone, okay. I didn't remove you from my life, without a reason. You're the reason, you are you. That's why. Don't sit next to me on the bus, don't look at me, don't give me those eyes that everybody falls for, don't talk to me. Just ignore me, it only makes it so much easier for me to ignore you.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar